All content reported on this page is to be considered valid for the three domains of Il Cortile delle Esperidi: www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.it, www.bbesperidilecce.com , www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.comand www.cortile.bbesperidilecce.com
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions of this contract. If you do not accept all the terms and conditions of this contract, you can not access the website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer of IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The website is only available for people who are at least 13 years old.
- Your account at www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.it If you create an account on the website, you are responsible for the security of your account and your content and you are fully responsible for all activities / consequences that occur in relation to your account / content and any other action taken in connection with your account. . You must not describe or assign keywords to your account / cntenuto in a misleading or illicit way, also in a way to exchange the name or reputation of others, and IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI may modify or remove any description or keyword that you consider inappropriate or illicit or otherwise responsible for the responsibility of IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI. You must immediately inform IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI of any unauthorized use of your data, your account or any other security breach.
- Responsibility of contributors . If you comment on the blog, post material on the website, post links on the website or otherwise (or allow third parties to make) material available through the website (any such material, “Content”). ), You are entirely responsible for the content and damages arising from such Content. This is understood regardless of whether the Content in question consists of text, graphics, audio files or software. By making the Content available, you declare and guarantee that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content does not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks or trade secrets of third parties;
- if your employer has intellectual property rights that you have created, you have (i) received permission from your employer to publish or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured by your employer an exemption of all rights in or on the Content;
- you have fully respected the third-party licenses related to the Content and have done everything necessary to successfully transmit the required terms to the end users;
- the Content does not contain or install viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not computer generated or generated randomly and contains no unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or increase the ranking in search engines of third-party sites or for further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or misleading recipients on the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, contains no threats or incites to violence against individuals or entities and does not violate the privacy or rights of third parties;
- your content is not advertised through unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, mailing lists, other blogs and websites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your content is not named in such a way as to mislead your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, the URL or name of your blog is not the name of a person other than you or your company other than yours; is
- in the case of Contents that include a programming language, it is categorized and / or accurately described the type, the nature, the uses and the effects of the code, if required by IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI or otherwise.
By submitting Content to IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI for inclusion on your content, you grant IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI a worldwide license, royalty free and non-exclusive to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of viewing, distributing and promoting your content. If you delete the Content, IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI will make every reasonable effort to remove it from the Website, but recognizes that caching or references to the Content can not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of such statements or warranties, IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI has the right (even if not the obligation), according to the sole discretion of Sara Leo (i) to refuse or remove any content that, according to reasonable judgment of Sara Leo, violates the policy of IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI or is in any way harmful or disputable or (ii) interrupts or denies access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason. IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI will have no obligation to provide a refund of any sums previously paid.
IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI
has not reviewed and can not review all material, including software, published on the website and can not therefore be responsible for the content, use or effects of such material. By operating on the Website, IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI does not declare or imply that it endorses the material published therein or that it believes that such material is accurate, useful or not harmful. You are responsible for taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other harmful or destructive content. The website may contain offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable content, as well as content that contains technical inaccuracies, typographical errors and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or rights of advertising,
IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI declines any responsibility for any damage deriving from the use by visitors of the website or from any download by these visitors of the contents published therein.
Content published on other websites.
We have not reviewed, and can not review, all material made available through the websites and Web pages to which links link www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.it / www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.com or www.bbesperidilecce.com and that refer to www. ilcortiledelleesperidi.it / www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.com or www.bbesperidilecce.com.
IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI has no control over those websites and web pages and is not responsible for their content or their use. By connecting to a website or web page that is not IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI, IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI does not represent or imply that you approve this website or web page. You are responsible for taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other harmful or destructive content.
Since IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that the material placed on or connected to www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.it or violates your copyright, you are invited to inform IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI in accordance with the Policy on copyright of Sara Leo. IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI will respond to such notices, including those requested or appropriate by removing the illicit material or disabling all links to the infringing material. IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI will interrupt the access and use of the website by the visitor if, under certain circumstances,
This Agreement does not transfer from IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI any intellectual property and all rights, titles and interests of IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI or third parties and on such assets will remain (as between the parties) exclusively of IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI.
The domain www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.it/.com and, the logo of www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.it/.com and all the other brands, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.it, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI or Sara Leo. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the website may be trademarks of other third parties.
Ads. IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an account without advertising.
General representation and guarantee.
You agree to indemnify and hold IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI, its contractors and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents unharmed against and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising from the use of the website, including but not limited to the violation of this Agreement.
Because this warning
Your privacy is very important, so on this page you will find all the details on how your
pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Code on the Protection of Personal Data.
This information is valid only for IL CORTILLE DELLE ESPERIDI site and not for other websites that may be consulted
by the user through links (also external and in no way connected to this site). For further clarification regarding the contents or the
processing of personal data on this website, do not hesitate to contact us via the “Contact” page, or by writing
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller of the persons identified or identifiable by consulting this website is IL COTILE DELLE ESPERIDI by Leo Sara, via Giuseppe Candido 20 – 73100 Lecce, PI 04607480755
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The processing of data is done through instruments suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality according to law with
controlled access and limited to authorized subjects. This is information that is not collected to be associated with
identified interested parties , but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow
users to be identified.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct
functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: save
this possibility, at present, data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comment form and also the visitor’s IP address and the browser user agent string to help detect spam.
Content embedded by other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behave in exactly the same way as the visitor has visited the other website.
For how long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except for their username that they can not change). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments can be checked via an automatic spam detection service.
The websites www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.it, www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.com and www.bbesperidilecce.com use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page. Cookies can not be used to run
programs or provide viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned exclusively to you, and can only be read
by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
One of the main purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is
to inform the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you access pages from www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.it,
or you register with the site or use services that offers the site www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.it, a cookie helps you to retrieve your
specific information on subsequent visits.
This simplifies the process of registering your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on.
When you return to the website of www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.it the information you previously provided can be
retrieved, so you can easily use the site www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.it.
able to fully experience the interactive features of the IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI services or Web sites you visit.
For more information and details on how cookies are used on www.ilcortiledelleesperidi and www.bbesperidilecce.com consult the
Google Analytics primarily uses proprietary cookies to generate reports on visitor interactions with websites. These cookies are used to store information that does not allow personal identification of users. Browsers do not share proprietary cookies between various domains.
Your data in google analytics are connected for 26 months.
For customers who use the Google Analytics feature for advertisers who use display advertising, the DoubleClick third-party cookie is used to enable features such as remarketing for products like AdWords on the Google Display Network. For more information on this cookie, please consult the Google privacy FAQ. To manage cookie settings and disable this feature, go to Ads Settings.
Customers who have activated the analytics.js collection method through Universal Analytics can decide whether to set a cookie or not. If the customer decides to set it, the information stored in the local proprietary cookie is reduced to a random identification number (eg 12345.67890).
Confidentiality of Information
Any communication to third parties or disclosure of your personal data will not be possible without your prior
consent. IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI will not disclose or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties.
Nevertheless, such data may occasionally be transferred to third parties acting in the name and on behalf of
IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI or in connection with the commercial activities of the same, in order to perform further processing in
accordance with the purposes for which the data were originally collected.
Where the communication to third parties of personal data is probable or necessary for any reason, IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI
will ensure that such communication and the intended use of the data are clearly explained for the purpose of a correct expression of
Methods of Treatment
Personal data are processed with automated tools and not for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which
they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and
unauthorized access. The data will be stored in a database to which only IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI has access for the time
prescribed by current legislation.
The subjects to whom the personal data refer can exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 addressing
IL CORTILE DELLE ESPERIDI at the address indicated above. The interested parties have the right to obtain at any time the confirmation
of the existence of the data, to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or
updating, or correction.
According to the same article, the interested parties have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or
blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Super Socializer Plugin
This plugin promotes the sharing of our articles in the blog and some pages of the site on the main social networks. It complies with the GDPR.
The plugin does not track any user data, but third parties can track the user’s data. This can happen in two ways:
- the plug-in sends requests for a third-party API through the web browser of the website to retrieve information (such as social sharing, social comment counting). This is a Web browser request that includes the IP address, which can be viewed by the third part of the API, not including any personal data on the website other than the IP address.
- The plugin integrates third-party widgets on Facebook and other social networks that can collect personal data that share a page of the site
Where are the data collected by the plugins stored?
The plugin does not store any data retrieved on its servers, nor shared such data with third parties. It absolutely works on the website that hosts and stores data in the database of this website.
Access to social networks:
We collect the data of your public profile by just your consent that logs in on the social network, from the social network. This data is your name, everyone, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to the social avatar profile. This data is used to create your user profile on our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending it to us.
Comments to blog articles
Page for availability of rooms and suppliers Hosting of the site
By filling out this form to check room availability the user accepts that the data are stored in the databses of IL Cortile delle Esperidi, which uses two Hosting providers to preserve them: tehy will store their data in the respective databases for a variable period of time. The data will be sent to our e-mail address email@example.com, whose provider is Serverplan.
In particular, Serverplan provides the domains www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.it, www.ilcortiledelleesperidi.com and the email boxes of Il Cortile delle Esperidi and the Web Hosting that keeps our databases with everything the content of our site.